The Brussels festival returns with a series of free open-air parties on iconic locations, in collaboration with local collectives.
After so many long and quiet months, Listen! Festival is back! The revered electronic music event will host eight different open-air events in August and September, all taking place in different locations across the capital: Poelaert Square, City Gate (Circle Park), SeeU, La Valléé, VK and Tour & Taxis.
As always, the festival is keen on involving local collectives and artists to curate their line-ups, like Deep In House, Crevette Records or Kiosk Radio. In short: expect finely curated line-ups with some of the best artists and DJs across the board, handpicked by local specialists. The full bill and exact locations will be posted in the coming weeks, but the following dates have been confirmed already:
• Sunday August 1: Listen! Festival x Play Label
• Thursday August 5: Listen! Festival x Maloca
• Saturday August 7: Listen! Festival x Stroom
• Sunday August 15: Listen! Festival x Deep In House
• Sunday August 22: Listen! Festival x Crevette Records
• Sunday August 29: Listen! Festival x DTM Funk & AliA
• Sunday September 5: Listen! Festival x Kiosk Radio
• Sunday September 12: Listen! Festival x Les Chats Noirs
Don't expect full club nights, however. Music will start at 2 PM, and the last tracks will be played by 10 PM. Every event will be organized in accordance with the COVID-19 government guidelines.